Hasselblad Lunar Compact System Camera with 18-55mm Lens, HD 1080p, 24.3MP, EVF, 3" LCD Screen, Titanium/Carbon
Re-imagining the classic 500C of the 50s, The Hasselblad Lunar combines traditional craftsmanship and quality photographic performance. Beneath the stunning, ergonomic design and exotic materials, there’s a powerful CMOS sensor for exceptionally detailed image capture.
The Lunar also benefits from touches of DSLR-like inspiration. An OLED viewfinder makes framing each shot completely natural, while the wide ISO range delivers more flexibility. Full HD video capture is possible too and benefits from the same Optical Steadyshot image stabilisation used in still mode. Every second will be crisp and clear, no matter where the moment takes you.
The high performance 24.3 megapixel Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor offers phenomenal imaging performance: like a DSLR camera, but without the size and weight. You'll notice the difference with richly detailed, low-noise pictures, even in low light.
The precision electronic viewfinder lets you frame and shoot, even in bright sunshine. Ultra-clear and high-contrast, you’ll have the confidence to shoot stills and video from any angle.
The Lunar also has access to a range of separate compact E-mount lenses. From powerful telephoto to ultra-slim wide angle you’ll have all situations covered.
Press the dedicated movie button for instant Full HD video capture with stereo sound or take your landscapes to the next level with Sweep Panorama.
- An intuitive dual-dial Tri-Navi interface gives you full creative control for truly unique shots time after time.
A 3-inch LCD panel offers bright, extremely high contrast image preview, allowing you to share your shots instantly.
Includes leather strap, SD Card, lens hood, lens cap, battery, charger, 18-55mm lens, Image Data Converter 4, Adobe Lightroom, 2x eye cups, anti-dust kit with camera, lens and accessory pouches.
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless.
Why not take a look at our range of additional lenses?
Note: Please check the compatibility of the lens with your camera.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 335 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Compact System
- HDMI, USB
- H82 x W142 x D70mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card Type
- Memory Stick PRO Duo, SD card
- Model name / number
- Hasselblad Lunar
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- P, A, S, M, PANO, IA, SCN
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Type of Battery
- NP-FW50 lithium-ion battery
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
- Zoom (optical) Information A 7 x zoom will get you closer to your subject than a 5 x zoom
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Saturday from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Saturday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday (Trial in selected areas)