Herman Miller Aeron Office Chair, Size A
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
- Best used for
- Constant use: designed for 24 hour use
- Herman Miller
- Castor Type
- Hardwood flooring and short pile carpet
- Total H104.5 x W65.5cm
- Dynamic sitting Information 'Dynamic sitting' reduces the load on the spinal column, promotes good posture and blood circulation in the body, and prevents tiredness.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Height of seat
- H36.3 - 49.5cm
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 12 years
- Pellicle engineered weave
- Max User Weight
- Recommended hours of use
- Up to 24 per day
- Tilting backrest
The Herman Miller Aeron combines striking looks and innovation to provide superior comfort, body support and style. The chair is engineered to respond to your body's movement with its high and wide contoured back and PostureFit mechanism which supports the lower spine in all positions. Easily adjust the tilt, height and armrests to suit your individual needs, so you have a chair that's truly customised to fit.
Established in 1923 in Michigan, USA, Herman Miller designs and manufactures furniture and related products for working, healing, living and learning environments. Operating in more than 100 countries across all seven continents, Herman Miller has a global reputation for leadership in design, innovative business practices and a commitment to social responsibility.
Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Q & As