Herman Miller Celle Office Chair , Graphite
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
- Best used for
- Constant use: designed for 24 hour use
- Herman Miller
- Castor Type
- Hardwood flooring and short pile carpet
- Total: H110-114 x W75 x D39-46cm approx.
- Dynamic sitting Information 'Dynamic sitting' reduces the load on the spinal column, promotes good posture and blood circulation in the body, and prevents tiredness.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Height of seat
- H75cm approx.
- Max User Weight
- Recommended hours of use
- Up to 24 per day
- Tilting backrest
The Herman Miller Celle office chair is designed to offer total ergonomic support so you can work in comfort. Its patented Harmonic™ tilt mechanism allows you to stay balanced and in control and the Tri-Flex back is breathable and flexible, allowing your body temperature to remain cool and comfortable at all times. The height, depth and angle of the chair is easily adjustable to suit your individual needs, and it’s even made from recyclable materials so it’s environmentally friendly too.
Established in 1923 in Michigan, USA, Herman Miller designs and manufactures furniture and related products for working, healing, living and learning environments. Operating in more than 100 countries across all seven continents, Herman Miller has a global reputation for leadership in design, innovative business practices and a commitment to social responsibility.
Standard UK delivery in time for Christmas
Q & As