Herman Miller Mirra Office Chair , Shadow Blue
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
- Best used for
- Constant use: designed for 24 hour use
- Herman Miller
- Castor Type
- Hardwood flooring and short pile carpet
- Total H111 x W68.6cm
- Dynamic sitting Information 'Dynamic sitting' reduces the load on the spinal column, promotes good posture and blood circulation in the body, and prevents tiredness.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Height of seat
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 12 years
- Thermoplastic copolymer TriFlex back, AireWeave mesh seat
- Max User Weight
- Recommended hours of use
- Up to 24 per day
- Tilting backrest
Featuring a striking hourglass-shaped backrest, the innovative Mirra chair is designed to offer total ergonomic support so you can work in comfort. It features a Tri-flex back which adjusts to your body shape and a motion suspension-control seat to balance your weight perfectly. The breathable AireWeave™ mesh cools your body temperature down and you can adjust the height, width and angle of the chair to suit your individual needs.
Established in 1923 in Michigan, USA, Herman Miller designs and manufactures furniture and related products for working, healing, living and learning environments. Operating in more than 100 countries across all seven continents, Herman Miller has a global reputation for leadership in design, innovative business practices and a commitment to social responsibility.
Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Q & As