Horrible Science Experiments, Assorted
There are two different experiment kits available, unfortunately it's not possible to select a specific kit, so please allow us to select one on your behalf.
- Explosive Experiments: Create and launch a rocket, watch a volcano erupt, make a lava lamp and mix up some seriously slimy snot.
- Really Rotten Experiments: Includes a cockroach soap, fart pot and fake poo. You can also learn how the stomach works, with the aid of some green slime.
- Horrible Science
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Suitable From
- 10 years
- Chemistry and Experiments
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Not suitable for children under 10 years.
Horrible Science fully embrace the icky side of science. Rather than it all being about boring facts and figures, they prefer to present kids with gory and highly fascinating details that are a bit unusual and not often found in stuffy text books. They attempt to emphasise the drama, excitement and wonder of science to fully engage kids and get them passionate about the subject.
They have sold over 4 million books in the UK alone, with them being available in 24 different countries.
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in time for Christmas
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard UK delivery in time for Christmas
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)