Hotpoint AQD1170F697E Washer Dryer, 11kg Wash/7kg Dry Load, A Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.As part of Hotpoint’s premium Aqualtis range the AQD1170D697E provides a reliable, all-in-one washer and dryer with an outstanding wash and dry performance, perfect for busier households.
In a stylish white and titanium finish, the AQD1170D697E hosts a gigantic 11kg load capacity for even the most demanding users, and you can wash and dry a very generous 7kg load in one go. With 16 programmes to choose from you are guaranteed a programme to suit your washing and drying requirements.
An ultra delicates cycle takes care of the most precious garments, thanks to special massaging lifters to gently remove stains. The steam refresh cycle and steam hygiene option is perfect for giving clean, stale clothes a breath of fresh air! And thanks to hydro thermal technology, have piece of mind that all your whites, darks and coloureds will be cared for effortlessly.
Other programmes include:
- Super silent wash for when you need to wash at night
- Platinum wool cycle taking care of all your delicate fibres
- Quick 45 minute wash and dry cycle for when you are in a hurry
- Eco drying option
A digital display indicates the programme sequence and time left to run, and you can delay the start of your wash and dry to take advantage of off-peak electricity.
- Annual consumption always using the dryer
- Annual consumption never using the dryer
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D61.6cm
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Energy consumption for washing, spinning and drying
- Energy consumption for washing and spinning only Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- White / Titanium
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum spin speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Vent positions
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption for washing, spinning and drying
- Water consumption for washing and spinning only
- Water supply (fill type)
- Cold fill
- Wool programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As