Hotpoint Aqualtis AQ113F497I Washing Machine, 11kg Load, A+++ Energy rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The Hotpoint Aqualtis AQ113F497I washing machine is the latest evolution in washing technology, giving you total care for your clothes. And with a striking Ice door , this machine is just as impressive outside as inside.
Whilst the gigantic 11kg load capacity and A+++ energy efficiency are the backbone of the Aqualtis, at its heart are easy to use programmes such as Colour Care, Ultra Delicate and Bed and Bath cycles to give your clothes and fabrics the TLC they deserve. Other options include:
- Acclaimed anti-allergy wash, that has achieved the Allergy UK seal of approval ensures clothes are thoroughly rinsed for those with sensitive skin
- Super Eco function for an even more energy efficient wash
- Platinum Care wash, endorsed by Woolmark, for your woollen items - this uses gentle agitation and low spin speeds to enable a thorough yet supremely gentle wash
This machine also hosts steam options for natural, economical and gentle cleaning of clothes. Using the innovative titanium heating element, it creates perfect steam molecules which penetrate and relax laundry fibres. The density of steam is much less than that of water, ensuring total hygiene and complete care while cleaning. This Aqualtis machine hosts two special steam cycles:
Other key features of the Hotpoint Aqualtis are the titanium alloy drum - which is anti-stain, keeping it hygienically clean and resistant to corrosion - and unique wave-shaped lifters in the drum that gently caress your clothes and fabrics during the wash. An efficient 1400rpm spin speed ensures your clothes are easier to dry when they come out of this machine.
- Steam refresh – a short twenty minute cycle to help remove odours such as smoke or food smells, or to freshen up garments that have only been worn for a few hours
- Steam Hygiene – an additional period of steam at the end of a normal wash cycle, for a deep and thorough cleanse that eliminates 99.9% of germs and bacteria. This combines with the Anti Allergy cycle to remove allergens from your clothes
- A+++ energy rating for efficient use
- Huge 11kg capacity can handle large loads
- Delay start so you can wash when it suits you
- 1400rpm spin speed spins clothes effectively
- Clear digital display makes setting washes easy
- Child lock and anti-overflow device for peace of mind
For over 100 years, Hotpoint have made life easier and delivered outstanding results with their innovative and intelligent appliances.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D64.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- White with Ice door
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Information not available
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As