Hotpoint BHWD129 Integrated Washer Dryer
Please note: The door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
The Hotpoint BHWD129 1200rpm integrated washer dryer hides behind your cupboard door, and with a super silent wash performance of only 46dB(A), is a discreet addition to your kitchen.
You can wash up to 6.5kg and dry 5kg, or wash and dry 5kg in one uninterrupted cycle. There are 16 wash programmes available including dedicated cycles for shirts, baby items, wool and silk/curtains.
Need that garment in a hurry? There’s even a handy ready-to-wear option, allowing you to wash and dry a lightly soiled load (up to 1kg) in just 60 minutes.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Mini load
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H81.5 x W59.5 x D54.5cm
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Programme time (60°C cotton cycle)
- 175 minutes
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Vent positions
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As