Hotpoint Cannon CH60DHWFS Dual Fuel Cooker, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Featuring a smart white finish, the Hotpoint Cannon CH60DHWFS dual fuel cooker features a double oven and gas hob with a glass lid.
Thanks to a 65L main oven capacity, you can enjoy plenty of room when cooking for a bigger household, while an additional 35L in the second oven offers some useful extra space.
The Solarplus twin variable grill is great for browning and crisping foods, while catalytic stay-clean liners ensure fuss-free maintenance. The oven features an internal light for easy viewing of your food, and arrives with a roasting pan and grill pan kit.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 2kW, 2x 3.05kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90.7 x W60 x D62.2cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven B / Main oven B
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- Gas hob with 4 burners, glass lid
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Enamel pan supports
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
You might also like