Hotpoint Cannon CH60EKKS Electric Cooker, Black
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The CH60EKK electric cooker in a stylish black finish, is ideal for any family with a high demand of cooking. With a width of just 60cm this cooker is ideal for those whose kitchen space is at a premium.
The freestanding Hotpoint Cannon cooker boasts double oven capacity, perfect for family sized cooking. You can be sure that you are getting practical cooking space at great value.
The cooker also features a SolarPlus rapid heat grill for quick results, and a ceramic hob with 4 solarglow rapid heat zones add yet more cooking options. The hob's smooth ceramic surface also makes cleaning supremely easy.
With double glazed doors, viewing windows and interior lights in both ovens, you can keep an eye on your meal at all times. A programmable timer also allows you to get the best results with accurate and precise timing, rather than having to constantly check the progress of food cooking.
Additionally, the catalytic lined interior ensures cleaning the oven will be hassle-free. This model also comes complete with grill pan and roasting tray.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.2, 1x 1.8, 1x 1.5-1.8 kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H90 x W59.5 x D61cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
You might also like