Hotpoint Cannon CH60EKWS Electric Cooker, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The CH60EKWS electric cooker in a stylish white finish, is ideal for any family with a high demand of cooking. With a width of just 60cm this cooker is ideal for those whose kitchen space is at a premium.
The freestanding Hotpoint Cannon cooker boasts double oven capacity, perfect for family sized cooking. You can be sure that you are getting practical cooking space at great value.
The cooker also features a SolarPlus rapid heat grill for quick results, and a ceramic hob with 4 solarglow rapid heat zones add yet more cooking options. The hob's smooth ceramic surface also makes cleaning supremely easy.
With double glazed doors, viewing windows and interior lights in both ovens, you can keep an eye on your meal at all times. A programmable timer also allows you to get the best results with accurate and precise timing, rather than having to constantly check the progress of food cooking.
Additionally, the catalytic lined interior ensures cleaning the oven will be hassle-free. This model also comes complete with grill pan and roasting tray.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.2, 1x 1.8, 1x 1.5-1.8 kW
- H90 x W59.5 x D61cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 1.19kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.99kWh / -
- Energy Rating
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- 4 elements
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Full catalytic
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Fan / conventional
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 3 working days.
Q & As