Hotpoint DCL08CB Signature Double Electric Oven, Black Glass
Designed by Makio Hasuike exclusively for John Lewis
For a sleek and stylish built-in multifunction double oven, look no further than the Hotpoint DCL08CB. Featuring Hotpoint’s patented High Definition Dual Flow system, it’s cleverly designed to distribute heat evenly and efficiently throughout the whole oven. The Dual Flow system eliminates cooking hotspots and intelligently controls the heat to maintain a constant, stable cooking temperature.
The main 65L multifunction oven has nine intelligent programmes to ensure every meal is cooked evenly for superb results every time. The main oven has dedicated programmes for roasts, slow cooking and pastries, and is a breeze to keep clean with its Stay Clean catalytic oven liners.
The top 35L oven houses a conventional oven along with Hotpoint’s high speed Solarplus twin variable grill, which takes just 15 seconds to get up to full temperature.
The DCL08CB also features a triple glazed, cool touch door to keep tiny hands safe and a 24 hour programmable timer with time control for complete cooking flexibility.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H88.2 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Free Cooker Disposal
We'll remove your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As