Hotpoint DHS53CXS Double Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
The streamlined stainless steel DHS53CXS built-in double electric oven from Hotpoint makes for an efficient and easy to use addition to your kitchen.
It boasts a Circulaire cooking system in the main cavity, where the fan and rear element circulate even heat between the shelving positions. This reduces cooking time by 20% and temperature by 10-20°C compared to a conventional oven, and is ideal for pastries and batch baking.
The Slow Cook setting maintains a constant temperature of 90ºC and cooks casseroles to perfection. The Hotpoint DHS53CXS also features a defrost setting. This uses the Circulaire fan to circulate ambient warm air around the food, and speeds up the time taken to defrost food. This is perfect for items that are too big for your microwave, or items that you don’t want to start to ‘cook’ as you defrost them, such as a frozen gateau.
The top oven features conventional cooking and has a twin variable grill, the half grill option providing a solution for small portions with maximum performance. Cleaning the Hotpoint DHS53CXS is straightforward too, thanks to catalytic lining, while double-glazed doors provide peace of mind. Finally, the 24 hour electronic programmable timer offers added convenience and flexibility when cooking.
- 5 cooking programmes: Circulair fan, defrost, slow cook, conventional, twin variable grilling
- Catalytic linings for effortless maintenance
- 24 hour electronic programmable timer with time control
- Interior lights in both ovens allows you to easily monitor cooking progress
- Air flow cooling fan and internal chimney venting
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H88.7 x W59.7 x D57.7cm
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Large
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 3 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.