Hotpoint Experience FDEL31010P Dishwasher, White
Enjoy style and flexibility with Hotpoint’s FDEL31010P dishwasher. Boasting an excellent A+ energy rating, and A rated performance for washing and drying, this Hotpoint unit offers economic yet outstanding washing and drying results.
Using only 11 litres of water for 14 place settings, this dishwasher is highly efficient. 7 flexible programmes covering a range of washing requirements ensures you can have a fast wash, as well as an intensive wash, handy for removing stubborn food stains and an eco wash saving on time and money. The Aquastop system is on hand for flood protection, providing peace of mind.
A counterbalanced door will stay in position where you leave it without the worry of it slamming shut and trapping fingers, and the upper rack is adjustable making loading and unloading a breeze. Programme progress indicator lights and a delay timer top off this Hotpoint dishwasher.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D60cm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As