Hotpoint Experience TVEL75C6P Vented Tumble Dryer, 7kg Load, C Energy Rating, White
Boasting a huge 7kg capacity and as part of Hotpoint’s Experience range, the TVEL75C6P vented tumble dryer features a variety of specialised drying programmes and functions to ensure that your family’s laundry is dried to the highest standard.
The TVEL75C6P’s 7-level sensor drying uses sensors to monitor the moisture and temperature levels inside the drum of the machine for maximum energy efficiency. An extra drying function ensures your garments are completely dry and ready to wear, perfect for when you are in a rush. A Heat and Enjoy programme helps to heat towels and bathrobes for a warm sensation after and bath or shower. Whichever cycle you opt for, the reverse tumble action helps to detangle clothes and speed up drying.
Other features on the TVEL75C6P include a 9-hour delay timer, which gives you the flexibility to dry clothes when it suits you.
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D58.4cm
- Dryer Type
- Drying capacity
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat settings Information Variable temperature for a variety of fabrics
- Model name / number
- Number of minutes on timer Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- Reverse action Information Drum rotates both ways, pausing in between, and keeping the laundry separated
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Tumble Dryer Connection
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing serviceable vent that within 1 metre of the installation location
- Removal of all the packaging
Tumble Dryer Disposal
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old tumble dryer for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household