Hotpoint FDEF51110P Signature Dishwasher, White
Designed by Makio Hasuike exclusively for John Lewis
Enjoy style and flexibility with Hotpoint’s FDEF51110P dishwasher.
Boasting an excellent A+ energy rating, this Hotpoint unit runs at a whisper quiet volume of 42dB. This quietness is especially useful when using the timer delay option, as it gives you the freedom to program a cycle to run at night when energy tariffs are less costly.
Using only 11 litres of water for 15 place settings, this dishwasher is highly efficient and economical. The Flexipower motor and sensor system in this Hotpoint appliance monitors how dirty the dishes are and adjusts the programme accordingly, making this model a stylish yet practical appliance to have in your kitchen.
With 8 flexible programmes covering a range of washing requirements, you can have a super quick wash in 30 minutes, as well as an ultra intensive wash, handy for removing stubborn food stains and an eco wash saving on time and money. A three stage smart filter catches the maximum amount of food particles and grease to ensure cleaner water, delivering maximum performance.
The new Zone Wash system allows a different intensity of wash on three baskets, allowing you to tailor the cycle for more delicate or heavily soiled items. A flexiload height adjustable basket can be easily raised or lowered, even when full.
The counterbalanced door will stay in position where you leave it without the worry of it slamming shut and trapping fingers, making loading and unloading a breeze. A digital display and time-remaining indicator tops off this Hotpoint dishwasher, ensuring you are always informed of the wash progress.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging