Hotpoint HUD61 Dual Fuel Cooker , Polar White
For a sleek and stylish dual fuel cooker, look no further than the Hotpoint HUD61. With a width of just 60cm, this cooker is perfect for those whose kitchen space is at a premium.
This handy cooker features two electric ovens, a twin variable grill and a gas hob for complete cooking flexibility.
The main 65L fan oven offers simple functions to cater for a variety of cooking requirements. The top 35L oven houses a conventional oven along with a separate solar plus variable grill, which takes a short time to get up to full temperature. A gas hob with automatic ignition sits on top of both ovens and offers rapid heat up. A double ring is highlighted for efficient heating. Enamel pan supports top off this traditional gas hob.
With triple glazed doors which are cool to touch, viewing window and an interior light, you can keep an eye on your meal at all times. An electronic display keeps you updated. Additionally, catalytic oven liners ensure cleaning the oven will be hassle-free. This model also comes complete with grill pan kit.
All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with gas cookers for this reason.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 2.0, 2x 3.0kW
- H90 x W60 x D60cm
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.99kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.79kWh / -
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- Gas hob with 4 burners, glass lid
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second oven 35L / Main oven 65L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Partially catalytic
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Fan / Conventional
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 3 working days.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence