Hotpoint HUD61 Dual Fuel Cooker, Polar White
For a sleek and stylish dual fuel cooker, look no further than the Hotpoint HUD61. With a width of just 60cm, this cooker is perfect for those whose kitchen space is at a premium.
This handy cooker features two electric ovens, a twin variable grill and a gas hob for complete cooking flexibility.
The main 65L fan oven offers simple functions to cater for a variety of cooking requirements. The top 35L oven houses a conventional oven along with a separate solar plus variable grill, which takes a short time to get up to full temperature. A gas hob with automatic ignition sits on top of both ovens and offers rapid heat up. A double ring is highlighted for efficient heating. Enamel pan supports top off this traditional gas hob.
With triple glazed doors which are cool to touch, viewing window and an interior light, you can keep an eye on your meal at all times. An electronic display keeps you updated. Additionally, catalytic oven liners ensure cleaning the oven will be hassle-free. This model also comes complete with grill pan kit.
All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with gas cookers for this reason.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 2.0, 2x 3.0kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W60 x D60cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Features
- Gas hob with 4 burners, glass lid
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence