Hotpoint HUE62 Electric Cooker
For a sleek and stylish electric cooker, look no further than the Hotpoint HUE62. With a width of just 60cm, this cooker is perfect for those whose kitchen space is at a premium.
This handy cooker features two ovens, a solarplus variable grill and a ceramic hob for complete cooking flexibility.
The main 65L fan oven offers a range of functions to cater for a variety of cooking requirements, including 8 different programmes: Bread function, Fan oven, Fish, Pastries, Rising, Roast, Rotisserie and Traditional. The top 35L oven houses a conventional oven along with a solarplus grill, which takes a short time to get up to full temperature. A four-zoned ceramic hob with a double ring highlight sits on top of both ovens and offers rapid heat up.
With triple glazed doors that are cool to touch, viewing window and an interior light, you can keep an eye on your meal at all times. Hot hob warning lights also keep you updated. A programmable timer allows you to time your meals perfectly. Additionally, catalytic oven liners in both ovens ensure cleaning the oven will be hassle-free. This model also comes complete with grill pan kit.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W60 x D60cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven B / Main oven A
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Large
- Programmable Timer
- Electronic programmable timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 3 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.