Hotpoint JLE61P Signature Electric Cooker, White
Designed by Makio Hasuike exclusively for John Lewis
The Hotpoint JLE61P in a white and silver finish is a sleek and stylish electric cooker.
The large 74L main fan oven heats up rapidly and ensures every meal is cooked evenly for superb results every time. It’s a breeze to keep clean with its Stay Clean catalytic oven liners. The 39L top compartment houses a conventional oven and grill for flexible cooking options.The 4-zone ceramic glass hob ensures efficient heat up and cooking times at your fingertips and is easy to keep clean. A residual heat indicator keeps you informed at all times. The JLE61P also features a triple glazed, cool touch door to keep tiny hands safe and a 24 hour programmable timer with time control for complete cooking flexibility.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.2kW, 2x 1.8kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W60 x D60cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Features
- Ceramic hob
- Hob type
- Ceramic glass
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Free Cooker Disposal
We'll remove your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Please note that we cannot cut back worktops and remove carcasses to allow the change from your old integrated appliance to your new freestanding model.