Hotpoint RFAA52S Fridge Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 55cm Wide, Silver
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Ideal for smaller spaces, this sleek 55cm wide Hotpoint RFAA52S fridge freezer is rated A+ for energy efficiency. The auto defrost fridge has 3 spill-proof safety glass shelves, a full-width bottle balcony and anti-bacterial protection, while the freezer has 4 baskets for plenty of storage convenience.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H174 x W54.5 x D58cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Freezer Defrost Type
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 3 shelves, 2 drawers, 3 door shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 9 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As