Hotpoint RLFM171P Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, White
Product informationA cool, stylish and efficient model with a sleek white finish, Hotpoint’s RLFM171P larder fridge would suit any kitchen.
Boasting an A+ for energy, this larder fridge offers you generous storage and cooling capacity (342 litres net).
Featuring 5 shelves and 2 half width salad bins, your weekly shop will fit in with ease and a handy wine rack is perfect for chilling bottles. Anti-bacterial liners within the fridge protect against any lurking bacteria for your peace of mind.
With no ice box taking up valuable space, the Hotpoint RLFM171P larder fridge provides great storage solutions and at just 60cm wide this unit is ideal for those whose kitchen space is at a premium.
- Antibacterial protection
- Auto defrost (fridge)
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- Automatic (Fridge only)
- H175 x W60 x D65cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision