Hotpoint SDD910G Slimline Dishwasher, Graphite
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
Triple A rated for energy, drying and wash performance, this slimline graphite Hotpoint SDD910G dishwasher boasts a generous 10-place settings that belies its exterior dimensions.
A specialist Flexipower motor also drives many useful features on this top of the range Ultima dishwasher. This model is quiet - helped by the force of the pressure being reduced inside the tub - while the Short Time cycle significantly reduces the duration of the wash while maintaining optimum washing and drying performance.
The Goodnight programme quietens everything down by reducing the power of the wash and extending the length of the cycle - perfect for running in the evening or overnight without disturbing anyone in the house, allowing you to take advantage of cheaper electricity rates which may be applicable to your energy tariff.
The Dual Space height-adjustable basket offers flexible loading options, while the SDD910G is child’s play to use thanks to its push button controls and time remaining display.
The 8 programs include:
- Short time
There’s even a timer delay option - up to 24 hours - so that you can commence the cycle at a time that’s suitable to you. With half load option and flood protection.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- H85 x W45 x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Estimated annual consumption (energy) Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated annual energy consumption (water)
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Yes - 24h
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As