Hotpoint SDD910X Slimline Dishwasher, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Cramming 10 place settings into it's narrow body, the Hotpoint SDD910X Dishwasher is an excellent value slimline machine. With it’s A-graded wash performance at 5 temperatures and economical residual heat drying, you can be sure that this dishwasher will be an invaluable asset to your kitchen.
The SDD910X has 8 programs, guaranteed to sort out whatever dirty dishes you might have. Programmes include:
Operation is simple via a clear LCD display including time to end and there’s a 24 hour timer delay option so that you can commence the cycle at a time that’s suitable for you. With half load option also included, you can run the dishwasher around your lifestyle, rather than having to wait for a full load.
A removable cutlery basket and foldable cup rack makes loading easy and flexible, whilst making best use of the space. The dual space height-adjustable upper basket is great for squeezing in those larger pots and dishes.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- H85 x W45 x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Estimated annual consumption (energy) Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated annual consumption (water)
- Stainless steel
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Special Offer: Claim an extra 3 years guarantee
- 2 year guarantee included
- Buy a 5 year John Lewis Plan £80.00
- 2 year guarantee included