Hotpoint SDL510P Slimline Dishwasher, White
Cramming 10 place settings into it's narrow body, the Hotpoint SDL510P Dishwasher is an excellent value slimline machine. With it’s A-graded wash performance at 4 temperatures and economical residual heat drying, you can be sure that this dishwasher will be an invaluable asset to your kitchen.
The SDL510P has 7 programs, guaranteed to sort out whatever dirty dishes you might have. Programmes include:
- Daily A 60
All of these settings enable convenient, quick dish washing to fit around your daily routine.
Operation is simple via a straightforward dial and there’s a 9 hour timer delay option so that you can commence the cycle at a time that’s suitable for you. With half load option also included, you can run the dishwasher around your lifestyle, rather than having to wait for a full load.
A removable cutlery basket and foldable cup rack makes loading easy and flexible, whilst making best use of the space. The height-adjustable upper basket is great for squeezing in those larger pots and dishes and there’s also overflow (anti-flood) protection for peace of mind.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 9 hours
- Digital display
- H85 x W45 x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen