Hotpoint SDL510P Slimline Dishwasher, White
Cramming 10 place settings into it's narrow body, the Hotpoint SDL510P Dishwasher is an excellent value slimline machine. With it’s A-graded wash performance at 4 temperatures and economical residual heat drying, you can be sure that this dishwasher will be an invaluable asset to your kitchen.
The SDL510P has 7 programs, guaranteed to sort out whatever dirty dishes you might have. Programmes include:
- Daily A 60
All of these settings enable convenient, quick dish washing to fit around your daily routine.
Operation is simple via a straightforward dial and there’s a 9 hour timer delay option so that you can commence the cycle at a time that’s suitable for you. With half load option also included, you can run the dishwasher around your lifestyle, rather than having to wait for a full load.
A removable cutlery basket and foldable cup rack makes loading easy and flexible, whilst making best use of the space. The height-adjustable upper basket is great for squeezing in those larger pots and dishes and there’s also overflow (anti-flood) protection for peace of mind.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 9 hours
- Digital display
- H85 x W45 x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen