Hotpoint Signature JLG61P Gas Cooker, White
Designed by Makio Hasuike exclusively for John Lewis
The Hotpoint Signature JLG61P is a 60cm wide white gas cooker with 2 gas ovens and gas hob.
The 4-burner hob has individual enamel pan supports and automatic ignition with a flame supervision (failure) device for extra peace of mind. The toughened glass lid also features a safety cut out should it be lowered while one of the hob burners is still ignited.
The main gas oven is a traditional oven with a large 65L capacity, perfect for catering for friends and family. The top 39L compartment is a gas oven and gas grill, and provides you with flexible cooking options if you need to cook different dishes simultaneously. Catalytic oven liners are found in both ovens, as well as double glazed door glass for easy cleaning and added safety.
All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with gas cookers for this reason.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 2.0, 2x 3.0kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W60 x D60cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Not applicable for gas models
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- Enamel pan supports, safety cut-off, toughened glass lid with auto safety shut off
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Gas burners
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Large
- Programmable Timer
- Minute minder
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing gas supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Please note that we cannot cut back worktops and remove carcasses to allow the change from your old integrated appliance to your new freestanding model.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.