Hotpoint Signature TCUD97B6PH Condenser Tumble Dryer, 9kg Load, B Energy Rating, White
Designed by Makio Hasuike exclusively for John Lewis
Boasting a huge 9kg capacity and as part of Hotpoint’s Signature range, the TCUD97B6PH condenser tumble dryer features a variety of specialised drying programmes and functions to ensure that your family’s laundry is dried to the highest standard.
The TCUD97B6PH’s 7-level sensor drying system precisely monitors the temperature and moisture inside the drum, automatically switching off when they reach the chosen level of dryness. It helps protect clothes while saving energy and money.
This Hotpoint Signature tumble dryer also includes anti-allergy action. A patented high temperature control system neutralises allergens for complete peace of mind and is ideal for those with sensitive skin. Whichever cycle you opt for, the reverse tumble action helps to detangle clothes and speed up drying.
Thanks to a soft motion motor, this tumble dryer delivers Woolmark Gold Accreditation. A smart valve water bottle has a high capacity for less frequent emptying, and 2 separate valves are on hand for rapid or precise emptying. The innovative wave design of the drum creates cushions of air maintaining the natural colour of clothes, so you know that your laundry will always come out in the best possible condition.
Other features on the TCUD97B6PH include an iScreen display showing detailed programme information and a memory function to store your favourite programme. A delay timer gives you the flexibility to dry clothes when it suits you. A cool white finish with a striking anthracite door tops off this machine.
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D62.3cm
- Dryer Type
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat settings Information Variable temperature for a variety of fabrics
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Reverse action Information Drum rotates both ways, pausing in between, and keeping the laundry separated
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
- Typical annual consumption (energy) Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
UK delivery within 7 working days (after Christmas)
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Tumble Dryer Disposal
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old tumble dryer for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As