Hotpoint Signature WMEF722BC Freestanding Washing Machine, 7kg Load, A++ Energy Rating, 1200rpm Spin, White
Designed by Makio Hasuike exclusively for John Lewis
Enjoy outstanding cleaning performance with the Hotpoint WMEF722BC washing machine. Its 7kg capacity holds more than enough space for a busy household, and with 16 programmes there is a setting for every wash load.
The anti-allergy cycle is particularly acclaimed: this programme uses a combination of high temperatures and extra rinsing to significantly reduce major allergens, and is endorsed by Allergy UK. Hotpoint’s revolutionary Anti-stain cycle cleverly manages water, agitation and temperature to ensure the hardest of stains are lifted - including fruit, blood, chocolate, grass and felt-tip pen. It constantly protects colours and fabrics too, and this all works without the need for pre-treatment.
Using the dedicated Whites cycle your clothes are kept brighter for longer, and your woollens will be perfectly cared for too thanks to the wool cycle being endorsed with the prestigious Platinum Care Woolmark. Hotpoint’s innovative Sunwash Hot and Cold system fill, saves money and energy as hot water use is regulated, as and when required, for the perfect washing results. The machine will only draw in hot water on washes over 50 degrees. Washes of 20, 30 or 40 degrees will draw in cold water only. A "Y" connector is supplied with the WMEF722BC for connection to cold water only supply.
Selecting the intensity of your wash is easy too with the cleaning action selector: simply decide between Delicate, Normal and Intensive options. And with a Time Saver option, you can reduce the length of programmes for when you need your clothes in a hurry.
A handy digital display provides information on the selected programme, and the time remaining until the end of the programme. The delay timer lets you choose when you want the programme to start, for ultimate convenience. A cool white finish with a striking anthracite door tops off this machine.
For over 100 years, Hotpoint have made life easier and delivered outstanding results with their innovative and intelligent appliances.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Yes (auto)
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D54cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Services available
- Connection/installation service available
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Hot and cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling