Hotpoint UH53WS Double Electric Oven, White
The streamlined white UH53WS built-under double electric oven from Hotpoint makes for an efficient and easy to use addition to your kitchen.
It boasts a Circulaire cooking system in the main cavity, where the fan and rear element circulate even heat between the shelving positions. This reduces cooking time by 20% and temperature by 10-20°C compared to a conventional oven, and is ideal for pastries and batch baking.
The Slow Cook setting maintains a constant temperature of 90ºC and cooks casseroles to perfection. The Hotpoint UH53WS also features a defrost setting. This uses the Circulaire fan to circulate ambient warm air around the food, and speeds up the time taken to defrost food. This is perfect for items that are too big for your microwave, or items that you don’t want to start to ‘cook’ as you defrost them, such as a frozen gateau.
The top oven features conventional cooking and has a twin variable grill, the half grill option providing a solution for small portions with maximum performance. Cleaning the Hotpoint UH53WS is straightforward too, thanks to enamel linings, while double-glazed doors provide peace of mind. Finally, the electronic programmable timer offers added convenience and flexibility when cooking.
- 5 cooking programmes: Circulaire fan, defrost, slow cook, conventional, twin variable grilling
- Enamel linings for easy cleaning
- 24 hour electronic programmable timer with time control
- Interior lights in both ovens allows you to easily monitor cooking progress
- Air flow cooling fan and internal chimney venting
- H88 x W59.7 x D57.8cm
- Energy Rating
- Second oven B / Main oven B
- Fuel Type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Large
- Programmable Timer
- Electronic programmer
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As