Hotpoint Ultima HUG52X Gas Cooker, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The Hotpoint Ultima HUG52X is a stainless steel slot-in gas oven. At 50cm wide, it's perfect if space is at a premium and its feature set gives plenty of cooking options for you and your family.
The main oven is ‘zoned’, with different temperature zones allowing you to cook a number of different dishes at the same time. There’s also a top oven for when you need extra capacity which incorporates a variable grill. Both ovens feature stay-clean catalytic liners, saving you a little elbow grease.
The mains auto-ignition gas hob features 3 burner sizes and twin enamelled pan supports. The easy-grip control knobs and clearly displayed graphics allow you to make cooking adjustments at any time and both ovens are illuminated and have removable inner glass doors. With clock and minute minder. Includes a grill pan and handle.
All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with gas cookers for this reason.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1 x 1.0, 2x 1.9, 1x 2.6kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H90 x W50 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Not applicable for gas models
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Gas zoned oven
- Hob Features
- Enamel pan supports, safety cut-off, toughened glass lid with auto safety shut off
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Not applicable for gas models
- Programmable Timer
- Minute minder
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.