Hotpoint WDAL8640P Washer Dryer, 8kg Wash/6kg Dry Load, A Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
A handy all-in-one wash and dry performance makes this machine extra useful in the busier household. It hosts a huge 8kg load capacity for even the most demanding users, and you can wash and dry a very generous 6kg load in one go.
The excellent A-rated Hotpoint WDAL8640P washer dryer includes the most advanced anti stain treatment yet – this cycle removes even the most difficult stains thanks to its intelligent electronic water and temperature control. Other programmes include:
- Dedicated whites cycle to ensure garments maintain their whiteness for longer
- Anti-allergy programme eliminates harmful allergens for those with more sensitive skin
- Quick 45 minute wash and dry cycle for when you are in a hurry
- Eco drying option
- Platinum Woolmark accredited cycle
The condenser dryer uses sensor drying which stops the cycle once the selected moisture level has been reached, so your fabrics won’t be over-dried or damaged. Sequence indicator lights provide instant feedback and inform on the status of the cycle.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle uses a lesser degree of agitation and the spin cycle uses a slow spin to extract water from your laundry. This reduces the agitation and abrasion on clothes helping to protect delicate fabrics
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D60.5cm
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying Information Based on the amount of energy used during the standard washing and drying programmes - from beginning to end.
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Based on 160 washing cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Heat settings
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Noise Level- Dry Cycle
- 64 dB
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- 85 dB
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- 51 dB
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Reverse action Information The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Vent Type Information Choose between vented, condenser or heat pump options for your dryer. See your dryer buying guide for more information on each type of venting option.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information The amount of water used during a standard wash only cycle.
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 4 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.