Hotpoint WDPG8640 Washer Dryer, 8kg Wash/6kg Dry Load, A Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin , Black
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
A handy all-in-one wash and dry performance makes this machine extra useful in the busier household. It hosts a gigantic 8kg load capacity for even the most demanding users, and you can wash and dry a very generous 6kg load in one go.
The excellent A-rated Hotpoint WDPG8640K washer dryer includes the most advanced anti stain treatment yet – this cycle removes even the most difficult of stains thanks to its intelligent electronic water and temperature control. Other programmes include:
- Dedicated whites cycle to ensure garments maintain their whiteness for longer
- Anti-allergy programme eliminates harmful allergens for those with more sensitive skin
- Quick 45 minute wash and dry cycle for when you are in a hurry
- Eco drying option
- Platinum Woolmark accredited cycle
There is also a cleaning action selector allowing you to choose the wash intensity, depending on the level of soiling of the wash, ensuring you get brilliant results every time!
A digital display indicates the programme sequence and time left to run, and you can delay the start of your wash and dry to take advantage of off-peak electricity.
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D60.5cm
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Energy consumption for washing and spinning only Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum spin speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Vent positions
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water supply (fill type)
- Cold fill
- Wool programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As