Hotpoint WDPG9640BC Signature Washer Dryer, 9kg Wash/6kg Dry Load, A Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Designed by Makio Hasuike exclusively for John Lewis
A handy all-in-one wash and dry performance makes this Hotpoint Signature WDPG9640BC washer dryer extra useful in the busier household. It hosts a gigantic 9kg load capacity for even the most demanding users, and you can wash and dry a very generous 6kg load in one go.
The excellent A-rated Hotpoint WDPG9640BC washer dryer includes the most advanced anti stain treatment yet – this cycle removes even the most difficult of stains thanks to its intelligent electronic water and temperature control. Other programmes include:
- Dedicated whites cycle to ensure garments maintain their whiteness for longer
- Anti-allergy programme eliminates harmful allergens for those with more sensitive skin
- Quick 45 minute wash and dry cycle for when you are in a hurry
- Eco drying option
- Platinum Woolmark accredited cycle
There is also a cleaning action selector allowing you to choose the wash intensity, depending on the level of soiling of the wash, ensuring you get brilliant results every time. A digital display indicates the programme sequence and time left to run, and you can delay the start of your wash and dry to take advantage of off-peak electricity. A cool white finish with a striking anthracite door tops off this machine.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D60.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling