Hotpoint WMSL521P Washing Machine, 5kg Load, A+ Energy Rating, White
Enjoy outstanding cleaning performance with the Hotpoint WMSL521P washing machine.
Its 5kg capacity holds more than enough space for a busy household, and with 16 programmes there is a setting for every wash load.
The anti-allergy cycle is particularly acclaimed: this programme uses a combination of high temperatures and extra rinsing to significantly reduce major allergens, and has even achieved The British Allergy Foundation seal of approval.
Hotpoint’s revolutionary Anti-stain cycle cleverly manages water, agitation and temperature to ensure the hardest of stains are lifted - including fruit, blood, chocolate, grass and felt-tip pen. It constantly protects colours and fabrics too, and this all works without the need for pre-treatment..Your woollens will be perfectly cared for too, thanks to the wool cycle being endorsed with the prestigious Platinum Care Woolmark.
Variable temperature control and a sequence indicator allows you keep on top of your washing times, for ultimate convenience.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D42.5cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As