HP 110-303na Desktop PC, Intel Pentium, 8GB RAM, 1TB, Black + Microsoft Office 365 Personal
HP 110-303na Desktop PC, Intel Pentium, 8GB RAM, 1TB, Black
2 year guarantee included
Product code :
The HP 110 contains everything you need from a day-to-day reliable desktop computer for general use. It contains and Intel Pentium processor, a DVD rewrite drive and a number of ports including options to connect to a monitor via DVI or VGA.
Running on an Intel Pentium Processor with a massive 8GB of RAM, the 110 will provide great performance, even when multitasking.
A 1TB hard drive will give you the digital equivalent of acres of room to store your documents, photos, videos, music and more.
Play CDs and DVDs, or backup your data to discs with the integrated CD/DVD rewrite drive.
6 USB ports will allow you to connect a variety of peripherals, from external hard drives to mice and keyboards, while the 6-in-1 card slot gives you quick access to data stored on memory cards used in your camera, tablet or similar device.
Built in Wi-Fi means you can connect to a wireless network for internet access, while an integrated Ethernet port will allow you to connect to a router via an additional cable.
CyberLink Media Suite
HP Connected Photo
HP Connected Music
Box (25 GB of free storage)
HP Games by WildTangent
- Accessories Included
- USB keyboard, USB optical mouse
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- CD/DVD Read & Write
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H385 x W168 x D366 mm
- Ethernet Port Information Allows a connection to a router via a cable (available separately).
- YES- 10/100 BASE-T
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Intel HD Graphics
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- 1TB hard drive
- Headphone socket
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- J2F55EA #ABU
- Memory Card Slots Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- 6-in-1 card reader (SD / SDHC / SDXC / MMC / MS / MS_Pro)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 6x USB 2.0, 1x VGA, 1x DVI
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Dual-core Intel Pentium G2030T
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- Not applicable
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Not applicable
- Screen Type
- Not applicable
- Speakers not included. High Definition Audio 5.1 Sound Card.
- Touch Screen
- TV tuner card Information Device that receives digital free-to-air terrestrial and/or analogue television services
- Voice Recognition
- Wall Mountable
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n 1X1