HP Envy 120 e-All-in-One Wireless Air Printer
The HP Envy 120 is a stylish and versatile printer that offers premium quality prints that won’t look out of place in any modern household.
Print lab quality colour photos, with a maximum dpi resolution of 4800x1200 and speeds of up to 4 ppm in colour or 7 ppm in black. Scan high resolution at up to 1200 dpi, to ensure clear images will be transferred to your machine.
An intuitive see-through lid will allow you to preview your scans as you make them, so you can make sure you’re getting everything you need. You can also scan straight to an email address when connected to a network, saving time when you need to pass important information to others.
Wireless connectivity means you won’t have to attach your computer to the printer with messy cables to print, while HP’s ePrint function will allow printing from virtually anywhere, using an internet connected computer, smartphone or tablet.
Other Key Benefits:
Print or scan directly to a memory card or USB device without using a PC, or use the USB port to charge your smartphone.
A sleek 10.9cm touch screen display allows for simple menu navigation and access to apps.
A compact unit, the Envy 120 has a retractable paper tray to keep the design slim and stylish
Whisper-quiet printing means no more loud whirring- so you won’t be disturbing others when you print.
Be eco-friendly and reduce your environmental impact by using this halogen printer. Consume up to 50% less paper using the automatic two-sided printing and copying option.
Compatible Ink Cartridges: HP 300 & HP 300XL (for high page yield), Tri-colour & Black.
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP3) or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v10.6, Lion or Mountain Lion.
HP 300 Black Ink Cartridge, HP 300 Tri-colour Ink Cartridge, Software CD, Reference Guide, Power cord.
- Automatic Document Feeder Information Set a scanner or copier to automatically feed multiple pages of a document in for processing, one page at a time.
- Borderless Printing Information Prints a photo without the white border around it
- YES- Up to 210 x 297mm (A4)
- Compatible Inks
- HP 300/300XL black
- H109 x W427 x D336.5 mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Double sided printing Information Double sided, or duplex printers can print on both sides of a sheet of paper.
- Print, Scan, Copy
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Memory Stick Duo, SD, MMC
- Mobile printing services Information Print wirelessly from compatible smartphones, tablets, and other internet connected devices.
- HP ePrint, HP wireless direct printing, Apple AirPrint
- Model name / number
- Envy 120
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Paper format Information The types of paper or other media that this printer can print on
- Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
- Paper size
- A4 (210 x 297 mm); A5 (148 x 210 mm); B5 (176 x 250 mm); DL (110 x 220 mm); C6 (114 x 162 mm); A6 (105 x 148 mm); 300 x 100 mm; 130 x 180 mm; 100 x 150 mm
- Paper tray capacity
- 80-sheet input tray
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- USB 2.0
- Printing speed Information How many pages or how fast a single photo can be produced per minute. Measured as Pages Per Minute (PPM) or Images Per Minute (IPM)
- Black: up to 7ppm. Colour: up to 4ppm
- Print technology
- Scanning resolution Information Can scan a photo or document
- Up to 1200 x 1200dpi
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As