HP Pavilion 13-p106sa x2 Convertible Tablet Laptop, AMD A6, 4GB RAM, 500GB+ 64GB SSD, 13.3" Touch Screen, Black + Microsoft Office 365
HP Pavilion 13-p106sa x2 Convertible Tablet Laptop, AMD A6, 4GB RAM, 500GB+ 64GB SSD, 13.3" Touch Screen, Black
2 year guarantee included
Product code :
A tablet and laptop in one package, the HP Pavilion 13 x2 fits mobile computing around your needs. It packs the power of a laptop, with a quad-core AMD A6 processor, hybrid hard drive and impressive connectivity, with the versatility of a tablet.
Tablet or laptop, you choose
Thanks to the x2's docking features, this convertible device means you don't have to choose between tablet and laptop: you can have both. The durable hinge design makes docking and removing the tablet from the keyboard simple and secure, so you have the flexibility to swap between the two modes on the go. And with Windows 8.1 onboard, the touch screen is the ideal way to control this device.
With AMD's quad-core A6 processor, you'll be able to enjoy seamless work and play on the go. Enjoy streaming HD movies and listening to music, or create documents and browse the web. The A6 will boost its performance to keep up with your more demanding tasks and combines with AMD Radeon HD 8250 Graphics to display visuals with great detail.
Store for the right occasion
The Pavilion 13 x2 comes with two types of storage built in, to deliver the best performance possible. The 500GB hard drive is there to store your files and folders, with enough room for a whole library of photos, music and movies. The additional ultra fast 64GB solid state drive will help ensure your computer starts up as quickly and possible, and is ideal for storing your programs and most accessed files on, ensuring quick loading times when they're needed.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 9 hours 30 minutes combined for tablet and base
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- Total: H25 x W340 x D230 mm. Tablet: H11.3 x W340 x D216 mm
- Jack black, graphite cover. UV paint finish, soft-touch cover finish
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- AMD Radeon HD 8250
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- 500GB + 64GB SSD
- Headphone socket
- Full-size island-style keyboard
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- SD Card
- Model name / number
- Pavilion 13-p106sa x2
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit)
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI)
- 117.83 PPI
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Base: 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Quad-Core AMD A6-1450
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- IPS HD anti-glare LED-backlit touch screen
- DTS sound+ with 2 speakers
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- Full HD webcam
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- Total: 2.2kg. Tablet only: 1.07kg
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
Q & As