HP Pavilion TouchSmart 10-e010sa Laptop, AMD A4, 2GB RAM, 500GB, Windows 8.1 & Microsoft Office 2013, 10.1" Touch Screen
The sleek HP Pavilion TouchSmart 10 notebook offers mobile computing in a thin and light package. It comes with Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student Edition included too, while the touch screen means taking control of Windows 8.1 has never been easier. With an AMD A4 processor and 2GB of RAM, this tiny laptop is ideal for your day-to-day tasks on the go.
Windows 8.1 and Microsoft Office
Thanks to Windows 8.1, touch screen computing on a laptop has never been better. Windows 8.1 has been designed for use with touch and traditional keyboard and touchpad inputs, giving you more intuitive ways to navigate your system. You'll find the latest apps are available on the Microsoft Store, and even better, the Pavilion TouchSmart 10 comes with a full license for Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013. Office Home & Student gives you the tools you need for homework, letter writing and managing household tasks. It includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
Reliable performance on the go
With an AMD A4 processor and 2GB of RAM, the Pavilion TouchSmart 10 will deliver smooth performance for internet browsing, document creation and keeping in touch with friends and family online. It's also great to use on the go too, thanks to its battery life that can last for as long as 5 hours.
Pavilion 10 lets you choose the input method right for you. The touch screen lets you take advantage of various gestures to bring shortcuts and menus to your fingertips. The keyboard has been scaled to 91% of normal size to help keep your laptop small while maintaining a familiar layout. The keys are presented in island-style to make them comfortable and responsive to use. The imagepad touchpad also supports multi gestures and can be turned off, so you won't disturb it by accident when you're watching a movie.
Your media on the go
A 500GB hard drive gives you plenty of room to store music, videos, programs and others files, enabling you to keep everything you need with you. DTS Sound+ technology and stereo speakers will help deliver fantastic sound, optimised for each experience, whether you're listening to a favourite album or watching an HD movie. You can even enjoy high quality internet video calls too, with HP’s TrueVision High Definition webcam. TrueVision works in low light conditions with a 720p resolution will give great clarity for video calls and integrated digital microphone ensuring clear sound.
Plenty to connect with
Despite its small size, the HP Pavilion 10 comes with a full array of connections. An HDMI port will enable you to use a cable to connect to external monitors, while one ultrafast USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports give you options to connect external devices, like a USB DVD drive or storage drives, with a multi mdeia card reader making transferring photos from your camera quick and easy. An Ethernet port also gives you the option to connect to a wired network, or you can use the built-in Wi-Fi if you prefer not to be attached.
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013
HP Registration for Windows 8
Getting Started guide with Windows 8
HP Utility Center
HP Recovery Manager (recovery partition, recovery USB/Flash unit creation tool)
HP Connected Music
HP Connected Photo
HP Games by WildTangent
Windows Live Essentials
CyberLink YouCam DE
Internet Explorer 11
Box (25 GB of free storage)
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 5 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H22.5 x W272.8 x D194.5 mm
- Sparkling black, anodized silver cover; Micro dot pattern
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- AMD Radeon HD 8180
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- 500GB hard drive
- Headphone socket
- 91% size, textured island-style, HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- F5B33EA #ABU
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Model name / number
- Pavilion TouchSmart 10-e010sa
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Dual-core AMD A4-1200
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- HD LED-backlit touch screen
- DTS sound+ with 2 speakers
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As