HP Pavilion TouchSmart 10-e010sa Laptop, AMD A4, 4GB RAM, 500GB, 10.1" Touch Screen, Black & Silver + Microsoft Office 365
HP Pavilion TouchSmart 10-e010sa Laptop, AMD A4, 4GB RAM, 500GB, 10.1” Touch Screen, Black & Silver
2 year guarantee included
Product code :
The sleek HP Pavilion TouchSmart 10 notebook offers mobile computing in a thin and light package. With an AMD A4 processor and 2GB of RAM, this tiny laptop is ideal for your day-to-day tasks on the go. It comes with Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student Edition included too, while the touch screen means taking control of Windows 8.1 has never been easier.
With a AMD A4 processor and 2GB of RAM the Pavilion TouchSmart 10 will deliver reliable performance for internet browsing, document creation and keeping in touch with friends and family online.
With a full license for Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 included, you'll be able to use Word, Excel, Powerpoint and OneNote out of the box, in addition to the various apps available from the Windows Store.
Keep your documents, videos, music, programs and other files close, thanks to the 500GB hard drive.
DTS Sound+ technology and stereo speakers will help deliver fantastic sound, optimised for each experience, whether you're listening to a favourite album or watching an HD movie.
The keyboard has been scaled to 91% of normal size to help keep your laptop small while maintaining a familiar layout. The keys are presented in island-style to make them comfortable and responsive to use. The imagepad touchpad also supports multi gestures and can be turned off, so you won't disturb it by accident when you're watching a movie.
The HP Pavilion 10 comes with an array of connections including, HDMI, VGA, USB 3.0 and USB 2.0, Ethernet and multi-memory card reader
HP’s TrueVision High Definition webcam works even in low light conditions with integrated digital microphone. The 720p resolution will give great clarity for video calls.
HP Registration for Windows 8
Getting Started guide with Windows 8
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013
HP Utility Center
HP Recovery Manager (recovery partition, recovery USB/Flash unit creation tool)
HP Connected Music
HP Connected Photo
HP Games by WildTangent
Windows Live Essentials
CyberLink YouCam DE
Internet Explorer 11
Box (25 GB of free storage)
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 5 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H22.5 x W272.8 x D194.5 mm
- Sparkling black, anodized silver cover; Micro dot pattern
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- AMD Radeon HD 8180
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- 500GB hard drive
- Headphone socket
- 91% size, textured island-style, HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- F5B33EA #ABU
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- SD Card
- Model name / number
- Pavilion TouchSmart 10-e010sa
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI, 1x VGA
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Dual-core AMD A4-1200
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- HD LED-backlit touch screen
- DTS sound+ with 2 speakers
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
Q & As