HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Printer
Product informationExperience premium photo printing with this e-All-in-One's 3.45-inch gesture-enabled touchscreen & automatic photo paper tray with peek window. Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint, share wirelessly, and scan & copy with ease.
- Print lab quality, borderless, fade resistant photos with up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution using HP’s photo paper.
- Don’t be tied down. Connect to you wireless devices quickly with HP Auto Wireless Connect. Download free apps to also print wirelessly from a Smartphone or any device is connected to the internet and is capable of sending emails.
- Do more without the need to connect directly to a PC. Scan photos and everyday documents to email or use a memory card to print photos directly.
- Print everyday documents quickly and efficiently as the Photosmart 6520 will do up to 12ppm of black and white and 8.5 ppm of colour.
- Be eco-friendly and consume up to 50% less paper using the automatic two-sided printing and copying option. The printer itself is also produced with 10% recycled plastic.
- The printer takes 4 individual inks for more affordable printing. The colour cartridges are separate meaning if you run out of one colour you only have to replace the single ink and don’t waste the others.
Compatible Ink Cartridges: HP 364 & HP 364XL (for high page yield), Cyan, Magenta, Yellow & Black.
PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7: 1 GHz (32-bit) (x86) or (64-bit) (x64) processor, Windows Vista®: 800 MHz (32-bit) (x86) or (64-bit) (x64) processor, Windows® XP (SP3) or higher (32-bit only, Windows 8
Mac: Mac OS X v10.6, Lion, Mountain Lion; Intel® Core™ Processor
- Automatic Document Feeder Information Set a scanner or copier to automatically feed multiple pages of a document in for processing, one page at a time.
- Borderless Printing Information Prints a photo without the white border around it
- Compatible Inks
- HP 364 black, cyan, magenta and yellow
- Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows XP (SP3)/Vista/7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7
- H161 x W440 x D565mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- 8.76 cm touch screen colour graphic display
- Double sided printing Information Double sided, or duplex printers can print on both sides of a sheet of paper.
- YES- Automatic (standard)
- Print, Scan, Copy
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Mobile printing services Information Print wirelessly from compatible smartphones, tablets, and other internet connected devices.
- HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- Model name / number
- HP Photosmart 6520
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Paper format Information The types of paper or other media that this printer can print on
- Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting), transparencies
- Paper size
- A4 (210 x 297 mm); A5 (148 x 210 mm); A6 (105 x 148 mm); B5 (176 x 250 mm); DL envelope (110 x 220 mm), 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm (custom)
- Paper tray capacity
- 80-sheet input tray, 20-sheet photo tray
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- USB 2.0
- Printing resolution Information The higher the dots per inch (dpi) the greater the definition of the image
- Up to 4800 x 1200dpi
- Printing speed Information How many pages or how fast a single photo can be produced per minute. Measured as Pages Per Minute (PPM) or Images Per Minute (IPM)
- Black: up to 12ppm. Colour: up to 8.5ppm
- Print technology
- Scanning resolution Information Can scan a photo or document
- Up to 1200 x 2400dpi
- 6.20 kg
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Monday from 2pm
309 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Monday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday