HUGO BOSS BOSS Orange Man Eau de Toilette
BOSS Orange Man is an energising blend of crisp apple, warm frankincense, comforting vanilla and bubinga wood. This vibrant new scent perfectly encapsulates the free-spirited optimism of the BOSS Orange man.
Spontaneous, passionate and energetic, yet casual and relaxed at the same time, he truly is a liberated soul.
Bubinga wood is used because it was inspired by the perfumer's memory of his brother who played the flute when they were children. The flute was kept in a box made from a rare tropical wood from West Africa. Everytime he opened it a delicious and creamy deep wood scent filled the air; an aroma he would never forget.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.