Humax HDR-2000T Smart 500GB Freeview+ HD Digital TV Recorder
With Freeview HD, BBC iPlayer and easy recording, the Humax HDR-2000T makes sure that you won’t miss your favourite programmes again.
500GB hard drive
The generous hard drive lets you record around 125 hours of HD TV (300 SD) so you can save more of the action without deleting anything.
Electronic programme guide
With an eight day EPG you can keep track of what programmes are coming up. Best of all you can choose what to record straight from the menu.
This set top box features two separate tuners so you can record two programmes at the same time. Viewing one channel while recording another is possible too.
Connect via Ethernet or the wireless dongle (available separately) and you can enjoy video from YouTube, catch-up TV courtesy of BBC iPlayer and streaming internet radio.
Enjoy photos, videos and MP3s from your USB devices. Just plug and play.
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- H5 x W32 x D24cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this will already be consumer by pre-installed data. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Optional dongle / Ethernet
- Model name / number
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1x HDMI, 1x SCART, 2x USB 2.0
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow