Husky Retro Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rating, 55cm Wide, Black
Product informationThe premium Husky Retro larder fridge is a statement household refrigerator, with a 50’s inspired design it will take centre stage in any kitchen.
With cool, clean lines the Husky Retro is certainly built to last and oozes sophistication and style. With an A+ energy rating and large internal capacity, the Retro undercounter is ideal for the smaller, stylish home. The A+ rating ensures this model has a reduced impact on the environment and will save you money on your energy bills too. With no ice box taking up valuable space the Husky larder fridge has an impressive capacity of 108 litres.
Featuring adjustable tempered glass shelves with a shimmering silver trim, the Husky Retro offers flexible storage options. Spacious door storage allows you to store away any bulky items. The bottom shelf can hold a 2-litre bottle and 2 x 4 pint bottles of milk, and a chrome shelf hanging wine rack has ample capacity for 2 bottles. A salad crisper drawer is also on hand to keep all of your perishable items fresh.
This model also has a reversible door to suit the constraints of the kitchen.
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H84 x W55 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision