Husky Retro Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rating, 55cm Wide, Black
Product informationThe premium Husky Retro larder fridge is a statement household refrigerator, with a 50’s inspired design it will take centre stage in any kitchen.
With cool, clean lines the Husky Retro is certainly built to last and oozes sophistication and style. With an A+ energy rating and large internal capacity, the Retro undercounter is ideal for the smaller, stylish home. The A+ rating ensures this model has a reduced impact on the environment and will save you money on your energy bills too. With no ice box taking up valuable space the Husky larder fridge has an impressive capacity of 108 litres.
Featuring adjustable tempered glass shelves with a shimmering silver trim, the Husky Retro offers flexible storage options. Spacious door storage allows you to store away any bulky items. The bottom shelf can hold a 2-litre bottle and 2 x 4 pint bottles of milk, and a chrome shelf hanging wine rack has ample capacity for 2 bottles. A salad crisper drawer is also on hand to keep all of your perishable items fresh.
This model also has a reversible door to suit the constraints of the kitchen.
- Ambient operating temperature
- 16 - 32°C
- Antibacterial protection
- Auto defrost (fridge)
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H84 x W55 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption
- Energy Rating (White Goods) Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Frost free (freezer) Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- Model name / number
- Number of shelves
- 2 shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light
UK delivery on a date of your choice within 7 days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision