iDECT Eclipse Plus Digital Telephone and Answering Machine
The Eclipse Plus from iDECT is a striking digital telephone and answering machine, designed in with an elliptical form factor. More akin to a sculpture than a phone, this device’s contours and curves combine with a minimalist style to form a unique feature for any home or office.
Enjoy long battery life, with a talk-time of up to 13 hours and standby time of up to 230 hours this phone will go on and on without charging. A low energy ECO mode also ensures that you're saving electricity.
The phonebook will store a massive 200 numbers, so you can keep all of your friends and family’s details close to hand, while it will also record the last 10 incoming call details so you can keep on top of who’s been calling you.
The sophisticated design doesn’t just apply to the shape. It also features a cool blue backlit keypad and display, making it easy to read even at night.
Play message back through the handset, with a recording time of 30 minutes. A hands-free speakerphone will allow you to enjoy calls when your hands are full, or share a conversation with someone else in the room.
- Answering machine
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- 200 name and number directory
- Back-lit LCD
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Maximum Standby Time Information The time the phone can be left off the charger (when not in use) before needing a recharge
- 230 hours
- Maximum Talk Time Information How long you can use the cordless phone for, once its been fully charged
- 13 hours
- Message Recording Time Information How many minutes' worth of messages can be recorded
- 30 mins
- Model name / number
- Eclipse Plus
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- Wall Mountable
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
372 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am (in time for Christmas)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.