Indesit FIMU23 Double Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
For a sleek and stylish built-in double oven, look no further than the Indesit FIMU23 in a range of stylish colours to suit your kitchen décor. This oven is suitable for under counter installation to complete your kitchen layout. A digital interface with control dials makes operation truly simple. Double B energy rated cookers also ensure efficient performance and running costs.
The main 51L fan oven offers a range of functions to cater for a variety of cooking requirements. A defrost and slow cook feature offer further flexible options. A grill is also on hand in this cavity. The main oven is a breeze to keep clean thanks to its self-cleaning catalytic oven liners.
The top 33L oven houses a conventional oven along with a twin variable grill, which takes a short time to get up to full temperature. The FIMU23 also features double glazed doors, flexible shelf positioning and a programmable timer for complete cooking flexibility.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H87 x W59.7 x D57.8cm
- Energy Rating
- Second oven B / Main oven B
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Yes (main oven)
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Small / Medium
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 3 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.