Indesit I6VV2A Electric Cooker , White
The sleek and stylish I6VV2A electric cooker from Indesit is ideal for any family. With a width of just 60cm, this cooker is perfect for those whose kitchen space is at a premium.
This handy cooker features a ceramic hob, a fan electric oven and a grill in the main oven for cooking flexibility. The main 58L oven offers enough internal space to cater for a variety of cooking requirements. A full width grill housed in the main cavity takes a short time to get up to full temperature and is perfect for browning and crisping food.
A four element ceramic hob sits on top and offers rapid heat up. An internal light and electronic minute minder assists your cooking needs. A storage drawer comes in handy for pots and pans and easy clean enamel oven liners ensure cleaning the oven will be hassle-free. Grill pan kit included.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 1.2kW 1 x 1.7kW 1 x 2.1kW
- H90 x W60 x D60cm
- Energy consumption convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- Energy Rating
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- Ceramic hob with 4 elements, fully variable hob control
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Electronic minute minder
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As