Indesit ID50C1 Electric Cooker
For a sleek and stylish electric cooker, look no further than the Indesit ID50C1. With a width of just 50cm, this cooker is perfect for those whose kitchen space is at a premium.
This handy cooker features two ovens, a combined grill and a ceramic hob for complete cooking flexibility.
The main 60L fan oven offers a range of functions to cater for a variety of cooking requirements. The top 33L oven houses a conventional oven along with a separate grill, which takes a short time to get up to full temperature. A four-zoned ceramic hob sits on top of both ovens and offers rapid heat up. Thanks to the ceramic glass finish, it’s extremely easy to clean.
With double glazed doors, viewing window and an interior light, you can keep an eye on your meal at all times. A minute minder keeps you up to date with cooking times, for perfectly timed meals. Additionally, easy clean enamel oven liners ensure cleaning the oven will be hassle-free. This model also comes complete with grill pan kit.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.2, 2x1.7kW
- H90 x W50 x D60cm
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.99kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.99kWh / -
- Energy Rating
- Second oven C / Main oven B
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- Ceramic hob with 4 elements
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Ceramic glass
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second oven 33L / Main oven 60L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Fan / Conventional
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 3 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As