Indesit ID60C2 Electric Cooker
For a sleek and stylish electric cooker, look no further than the Indesit ID60C2. With a width of just 60cm, this cooker is perfect for those whose kitchen space is at a premium.
This handy cooker features two ovens, a separate grill and a ceramic hob for complete cooking flexibility.
The main 74L fan oven offers a range of functions to cater for a variety of cooking requirements. The top 39L oven houses a conventional oven along with a separate grill, which takes a short time to get up to full temperature. A four-zoned ceramic hob in 2 sizes sits on top of both ovens and offers rapid heat up. Thanks to the ceramic glass finish, it’s extremely easy to clean.
With double glazed doors, viewing window and an interior light, you can keep an eye on your meal at all times. An electronic minute minder keeps you up to date with cooking times, for perfectly timed meals. Additionally, easy clean enamel oven liners ensure cleaning the oven will be hassle-free. This model also comes complete with grill pan kit.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.2, 2x 1.8kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W60 x D60cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven B / Main oven B
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Features
- Ceramic hob with 4 elements
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Large
- Programmable Timer
- Electronic minute minder
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 3 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.