Indesit IDVA735 Vented Tumble Dryer, 7kg Load, C Energy Rating, White
Dry your whole family’s clothes at once with the 7 kilos capacity and wide opening door of the Indesit IDVA735 vented tumble dryer.
This machine features 2 heat settings, 150-minute timer and reverse tumble action to minimise tangling and creasing. There is also sensor drying functionality that prevents clothes from over-drying and an eco time function to ensure that smaller loads use less energy.
Please note : A vented machine takes the damp air produced by the drying process and discharges it outside the home using a plastic hose. A permanent vent can be fitted in an outside wall or you can simply hang the hose out of an open window.
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.5 x D58.4cm
- Dryer Type
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat settings Information Variable temperature for a variety of fabrics
- Load capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Model name / number
- Number of minutes on timer Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Reverse action Information Drum rotates both ways, pausing in between, and keeping the laundry separated
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Typical annual consumption (energy) Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Information not available
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Tumble Dryer Connection
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing serviceable vent that within 1 metre of the installation location
- Removal of all the packaging
Tumble Dryer Disposal
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old tumble dryer for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household